Add more certainty to your retirement savings with Lincoln OptiBlend ® fixed indexed annuity
Upside growth potential
In addition to a guaranteed fixed interest rate, your account has the potential to be credited with positive index performance.
- Fixed Interest Rate Options
- 9.25% Annual Returns if the S&P 500 Index has a positive change or remains flat.**
The power of downside protection
Your account will never be credited less than 0% — even in a down market.* So, your hard-earned savings are protected.
- Gains from any previous periods will remain intact.
- Your principal is always 100% protected from market loss.*
There are multiple optional features to enhance your Lincoln OptiBlend, including free withdrawals and lifetime income options.
- 10% free withdrawals
- Income to meet your needs or a lump sum upon completion
- A death benefit for your loved ones
*If allocated to the 1 Year BlackRock Dynamic Allocation Participation Plus account, a 1% annual fee will be deducted regardless of index performance. The fee is deducted at the beginning of the indexed term, based on the amount allocated to the account.
**Rate as of 01/18/2023 for the 1 Year S&P 500 Performance Triggered option.